Monday, March 23, 2009

Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu’s latest problem

Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu directed by debutant Susindran has received good response from the public and the press for its novel way of presentation and content. The film had Kishore as the Kabadi coach for a bunch of youngsters. Now a Kannada film director Narendra Babu has accused Kishore that he has plagiarized the content of his film Kabadi in VKK. While talking on this issue Narendra Babu states, “My film Kabadi started two years back for which Kishore is the producer.

He is also doing the role of a Kabadi coach in the film which is very similar to the one in VKK. When I saw VKK, I was shocked to find the same sequences as that in Kabadi. I am very sure Kishore must have conveyed the story to Susindran.”

Responding to this Kishore said, “It is true that Kabadi began before VKK. But I never shared about its story or anything with VKK crew. How will I do that when I happen to be the producer of Kabadi? If Narendra Babu insists, I am willing to withdraw from the film”. He also added that Narendra Babu should prove himself on his own merit instead of blaming others.

No comments: