Friday, March 20, 2009

I am not interested in Glamour: Trisha


Trisha while speaking recently said,” I am acting in a Telugu film in which Sathyaraj is acting for the first time. Gopi Chand is the hero of this film. I will be leaving for Kerala soon to participate in the shooting of Vinnai Tandy Varuvaaya directed by Gowtham Menon.

I am donning the role of an Anglo Indian girl in the film Aadu Kalam which is being directed by Vetrimaaran. Anglo Indians from Madurai are doing the role of my parents. I have been signed for a Telugu film opposite Venkatesh.

After Abhiyum Naanum I am getting roles which have significance for acting. I prefer to act in such roles which have scope for acting. I select films which has the right proportion for glamour as well as acting. Glamour is not my prime concern.”
__________________

No comments: