Friday, April 10, 2009

ASAL UPDATES NEW



Prabhu Ganesan remembers how he approached Ajith Kumar for his next production venture.
‘It was during ‘Billa’ shooting I was chatting with Ajith and asked him whether he would be interested in doing a movie under Shivaji Productions. He immediately replies yes with a smile. After that he didn’t ask me to visit his house instead he came to my house to hear the whole story. When we made the title like ‘Ajith in Asal’ he requested to make it as ‘Prabhu’s Asal’ and his name below that. I admire his simplicity, devotion and respect. After Rajinikanth I see these qualities in Ajith Kumar’ said the excited producer and son of legendary actor Shivaji.
Super star Rajinikanth also congratulated the team saying that ‘Asal’ will be a great success

No comments: